Win a 2017 Corvette Stingray Or $50,000 in CASH
Tickets $100 each
Grand Prize Drawing December 21, 2017 5:00 p.m.
Grand Prize 2017 Corvette Stingray or $50,000 in CASH
Second Prize $1,000
Third Prize $750
Early Bird Prize Drawings
- August 15, 2017 – $1,000
- (Special Early Bird Drawing for Loyalty Club Members Only)
- September 15, 2017 $1,000
- October 16, 2017 $750
- November 15, 2017 $250
ONLY 1,517 TICKETS WILL BE SOLD
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- All ticket sales benefit The Portage Foundation, a 501(c)(3) organization
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Winners are responsible for Federal/State/Local taxes, licenses and fees
- Subject to the Raffle Rules and Eligibility
** Ticket price also includes Early Bird Prize Drawings **
or Order Tickets Now at www.CorvetteTickets.org
Corvette Raffle Rules & Eligibility
The Portage Foundation is a 501(c)(3) entity and is a community foundation serving Portage County, Ohio and surrounding areas. Our areas of focus include Health, Education, Environment, Human Services, Economic Development, and Arts and Culture. Funds obtained through this raffle will assist the Foundation in meeting the needs of the community.
- ELIGIBILITY: Each entrant, by entering the Raffle, agrees to abide by all of the rules and conditions contained herein, as well as all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations, and further agrees to release and hold The Portage Foundation and its directors, officers, agents and employees harmless from any and all liability with respect to all aspects of the Raffle including, but not limited to, the selection process. The Raffle is open to any eligible person residing in a country or state where the Raffle is not prohibited. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older. Employees, directors, officers, agents and family members of The Portage Foundation are eligible to enter the Raffle and be awarded any prize.
- CERTIFICATE PURCHASE: The cost to purchase a single entry (“Certificate”) for the Raffle is $100.00 (U.S. Funds only) and is not tax deductible. Any entrant may purchase more than one Certificate. An entrant can enter the Raffle by purchasing a Certificate over the Internet from our Website located at www.portagefoundation.org, or www.CorvetteTickets.org, or by calling 330.474.0480 or toll free 1.844.55VETTE, or mail to The Portage Foundation 138 E. Main St. Suite 201C Kent, OH 44240. Tickets may also be purchased at The Portage Foundation office or Sarchione Chevrolet in Randolph, Ohio. Certificate payment can be made by VISA, MasterCard, Discover Card, check or money order. If an entrant’s payment is dishonored for any reason, such entrant’s Certificate will be declared invalid unless full and satisfactory payment is made prior to the Raffle drawing. Completed entry certificate forms must be in the possession of The Portage Foundation by 4:00 p.m. EST on the day of the prize drawing or before 1,000 valid Certificates are sold. All certificate forms will be handled and recorded on a first come, first served basis. Upon receipt of a completed registration form and valid payment, a Certificate with assigned drawing number will be issued. A copy of the Certificate shall be mailed to the entrant.
- GRAND PRIZE: The Grand Prize is the Grand Prize winner’s choice of a 2017 Corvette Stingray OR a $50,000.00 cash prize. The 2017 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray includes standard features only as designated by Chevrolet. Winner will select the color of the 2017 Corvette Stingray from the selection and based on availability of colors offered by Chevrolet. Options may be added at winner’s sole expense. Pricing for options will be provided by the dealership. The winner must negotiate directly with the dealership for any and all options desired. The Portage Foundation will not act as agent on behalf of the winner in ordering the vehicle with options. If the vehicle prize option is chosen, the Grand Prize winner must take delivery of the vehicle at the dealership designated by The Portage Foundation, the Sarchione Auto Group. The winner, at his or her sole expense, may choose to have the vehicle shipped to another location for final delivery. The winner is responsible for making any and all such arrangements. The Portage Foundation will not act as agent on behalf of the winner in arranging final transportation. Timing of the delivery of the vehicle is at the discretion of designated dealership. Given that this model will be in high demand, delivery will take time. All prize winners are responsible for all costs associated with title, registration, licensing, delivery and other applicable fees associated with their respective prizes, as well as for all local, state and federal taxes, including, but not limited to, all luxury, special and income taxes that may be applicable. Winners will be required to provide The Portage Foundation with a valid social security number and must complete all IRS and similar forms requested by The Portage Foundation prior to delivery of their prize. Failure to do so within thirty (30) days of request shall result in an automatic forfeiture of such winner’s prize.
Prizes will be awarded as follows: cash prize of $1,000 – August 15, 2017 (only Loyalty Club members are eligible for this drawing); cash prize of $1,000 – September 15, 2017; cash prize of $750 – October 16, 2017; cash prize of $250 – November 15, 2017. All tickets selected for the pre-drawing prizes will be eligible for the Grand Prize drawing.
The Grand Prize drawing will be held on December 21, 2017 at 5:00 p.m. Grand Prize drawings will be awarded as follows: Grand Prize: 2017 Corvette or Cash prize of $50,000; Second Prize: cash prize of $1,000; Third Prize: cash prize of $750.
- WINNING CHANCES: A maximum of 1,517 Certificates will be sold. Each Certificate represents one chance to win. You may enter as many times as you like. Chances of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible Certificates sold. If 1,517 Certificates are sold, your chance of winning each prize is 1 in 1,517.
- DRAWINGS: Winners will be determined by random drawings of all the eligible Certificates received by the entry deadlines. Winners need not be present to win. Drawings will be held at The Portage Foundation offices 138 E. Main St. Suite 201, Kent, Ohio 44240 on the dates indicated and the event will be open to the public to attend.
- MODIFICATION OR CANCELLATION OF PRIZES/DRAWING: The Portage Foundation reserves the right to cancel or modify the Raffle. If 1,300 Certificates are not sold by Noon ESTon December 20, 2017, The Portage Foundation has the option to modify the Raffle by withdrawing the Grand Prize and to split the net proceeds (income less expenses) equally between the Grand Prize winner and The Portage Foundation, or extend the sales deadline to meet the minimum number of certificates to be sold, or cancel the Raffle and give each entrant the option of a refund of the ticket price or donate the ticket price to The Portage Foundation. If all available certificates are sold before the scheduled Grand Prize drawing date (i.e., The Portage Foundation has determined that the raffle is “sold out”), The Portage Foundation reserves the right to end the raffle early and draw the Grand Prize Drawing and all other prizes, at a date earlier than the scheduled final drawing date, and to substitute a Grand Prize of equal or greater value.
- WINNERS: Winners will be notified by phone, e-mail or by mail based on the information received on the Certificate. Names of winners will be available to all media and will be available at The Portage Foundation and listed on The Portage Foundation’s website. Winning entrants agree to allow The Portage Foundation to use their names, likeness, and any statements made by them regarding the prize for advertising or publicity purposes without compensation. Winners may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability release. Failure to do so if requested or if one otherwise fails to comply by these rules and/or to make arrangements to claim his or her prize within thirty (30) days of notification will void that entry and another winner will be chosen.
- AWARDING OF PRIZES: More than one name may be listed on a Certificate, but the first name listed shall be deemed to be the entrant. Upon notification of winnings the winner will provide a social security number, and it must be that of the entrant. Delivery or payment of any prize shall be made solely to the entrant. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant in a multiple party entry to allocate any such prize among the participants in a multiple party entry.
- AUTHORITY AND CONTROL: The decision of The Portage Foundation shall be final in all matters concerning the Raffle. The Raffle is subject to the laws of the State of Ohio. Void where prohibited by law.
- OVERSIGHT: The Grand Prize Car/Cash Raffle drawing is officiated by Escott & Co. CPAs located at 628 S. Water St. Kent, Ohio 44240.
- VEHICLE: 2017 Corvette Stingray with standard options only, as noted in Section 3 above. “Corvette” is a registered trademark of Chevrolet.
- DEALERSHIP DESGINATE: Sarchione Auto Group of Randolph, Ohio is hereby designated by The Portage Foundation to handle delivery of the Car Grand Prize option.
Questions or Ticket Orders Call 330-474-0480 or Toll Free 844-55-VETTE
or Order Tickets Now at www.CorvetteTickets.org