Scholarship Deadline for the League of Women Voters of Kent Helen Dix Scholarship – September 1, 2019
The League of Women Voters of Kent Helen Dix Scholarship application is now available. Applications will be accepted through September 1, 2019. For more information contact the Portage Foundation at 330.474.0480 or e-mail email@example.com.
· Non-traditional female student age 25 or above
· US citizen
· Attending Kent State University or Hiram College
· Currently enrolled at the junior or senior level, or seeking a second bachelor’s degree if they are pursuing one to better prepare them for a career
· Current recipients may reapply for the scholarship in subsequent years.
· The Portage Foundation will disperse the scholarship award in a manner that ensures the funds are used for:
· tuition and fees required for enrollment or attendance, or
· fees, books, supplies, and equipment required for courses of instruction at the college or university, or
· living expenses
For the academic year 2019-2020, the award will be $1,000 and payable in two installments – Fall 2019 and Spring 2020 – with proof of satisfactory academic progress.
|APPLICATION DEADLINE SEPTEMBER 1, 2019
The Portage Foundation is administering the scholarship and will review applications in conjunction with the League of Women Voters of Kent.
By September 1, 2019 return scholarship application to:
The Portage Foundation
138 East Main St. – Suite 201
Kent, OH 44240
Attention: Helen Dix Scholarship Selection Committee
Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or 330.474.0480
LEAGUE OF WOMEN VOTERS OF KENT